- licensed architect in the US, NCARB accredited preferred.
- Previous experience with Multifamily preferred, but, a strong background in commercial development would be considered.
- Revit proficiency
- Architecture content creation
- Code Research and design/documentation coordination with applicable building codes.
- Responsibility for project records
- Specifications manual creation and content.
- Architecture/content coordination with Professional’s designs and content.
- Coordination and Administration of the Instruments: SD, DD, and CD deliverables
- Administrate QA/QC Review Process with Quality Manager and Third-Party Review teams. Responsible for ensuring designs and documentation are coordinated with Quality reports.
- Responsible for Quality / Third-Party Design Close-Out letters that all comments have satisfactorily been addressed.
- Provide design decision history and design and documentation intent consultations to the Quality Director or Quality PM who has responsibility for project Construction Administration, when requested. Occasionally support the Construction Administration PM/Quality Director with supplemental drawings and sketches when determined by the Senior Project Manager to be necessary.
- Supervising the job captain and all other modelers/draftsmen.