We are seeking an Architectural Project Manager/Project Architect with education and/or healthcare project experience to join a growing firm in Dallas.
- direct team of architects on projects of various scope and size.
- manage all phases of the project process while effectively leading and collaborating with other team members.
- interface with regional and local clients regularly and lead effective user-group meetings.
- obtaining permits, coordinating consultants, managing the design team, etc.
- provide leadership in our community, our profession and our firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited college (Master of Architecture a plus)
- Architectural Licensure or on path to licensure
- Proficiency in Revit (required), Bluebeam and Adobe Creative Suite
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- Leadership skills required
- Commitment to design excellence
- Occasional travel required