- Professional degree in Architecture
- Emerging Professional working towards license or recently licensed Architect
- +/-5 years of experience working in an architecture office
- Working under the direction of the project architect, and utilizing the BIM template, establish project BIM standards, file management, and project BIM protocols
- Project record keeping & digital filing – project sets, BIM files, consultant files & backgrounds, Contract labor files and work product, etc.
- Coordinate backgrounds and/or models with consultants to support the interdisciplinary design coordination
- Produce model content as assigned by project architect and create associated drawings.
- Solicit redlines from Project Architect and others to ensure drawings are consistent with quality documentation standards, constructible, and consistent with risk management program.
- Under the direction of the project architect, produce redlines for contract labor and other drafters. Review drawings and ensure final drawings are consistent with redline directions.
- Produce project drawings (or direct the production of project drawings) based on standard prototype drawings. Under the direction of the project architect, ensure project drawings are consistent site specific criteria and coordinated with consultant site specific designs.
- Create specific drawings and content as assigned by the project manager.
- Facilitate and Coordinate design team responses/updates from Quality Reviews & Third-Party Review comments.
- Construction Administration Shop drawing reviews, supplemental sketches/clarification drawings or redlines from time to time as assigned by the project manager.