The Business Development Leader role is a unique opportunity to lead a well-established firm in their expansion and growth into the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex market. Your responsibilities will
include: building, maintaining and expanding existing relationships; growing client base and market share in the DFW market; pursuing opportunities in public and private sectors.
- Strong business development skills, including significant experience building and maintaining revenue generating relationships
- Effectively communicate and give presentations about services with professionalism, expert knowledge, and passion
- Participate on capture team as a strategist and reviewer on all pursuits with clients in the DFW market
- Develop and maintain revenue-generating client and business relationships
- Must possess an “ownership” mindset and be willing to take responsibility for establishing as a fixture and eventual major player in the DFW A/E market with our target client base
- Leads with an entrepreneurial spirit, seeking change and embracing innovation, service and continuous improvement
- be responsible for managing marketing and customer service activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Preferred Registered Professional Engineer, but will consider Marketing Professional with AEC industry Business Development experience and proven track record.
- Proven track record of business development experience in one or more target markets within the Dallas/Fort Worth market: K-12, Higher Education, Master planned communities, mixed use developments, Transportation, Local Government/Municipal