- Be a part of helping to grow the Dallas, TX office and practice.
- Lead commercial clients through the development process by providing expertise in architecture, permitting, brand standards, scheduling and construction.
- Communicate between city entities, client’s corporate design team, development managers and construction teams to deliver projects on time, within standards and with the highest level of satisfaction.
- Administer design with full understanding & acknowledgement of zoning ordinances, building codes, and accessibility codes
- Travel periodically to various sites across the southern and western United States, conduct site assessments and meet with city officials to conduct pre-development analysis
- Manage Client relationships
- Oversee production of Construction Documents and lead a project team through quality assurance and quality control
- Deliver projects in alignment with Client’s professional and technical standards
- Establish deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner
- Five-Year Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB Accredited University
- Registered Architect (preferred)
- Minimum 15 years of experience working as an architect in the architecture field with a minimum 5 years of progressive architectural project management experience
- Minimum 3-year background in food service, preferably with quick service restaurant projects, retail and/or corporate prototypes (preferred)
- Strong proven leadership, client management and project coordination abilities
- Experience in construction document production, permit acquisition and shop drawing review
- Required knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD, Adobe (Photoshop and InDesign) and all Microsoft Office platforms preferred.